Demomaniacs Crazy Good Demos!
Workshops and Coaching
Introduction to Voice-Over Workshop with Janice Hawke and Ted Sutton at DB Audio for only $199. And $50 can be applied towards your voice demo.
This voice-over workshop is a 3 hour in-studio intensive. We limit the class size to 6 students, which allows everyone to get plenty of individual attention and direction.
- We’ll introduce you to the entire commercial production process including the client, ad agency, talent agent, casting director all the way to you – the voice actor!
- Then we’ll jump in the booth for some one-on-one coaching with fresh scripts. We’ll also play with some dialogues so that you can work with another actor.
There will be valuable instruction on mic technique, script breakdowns and breath support as well as lots of time for questions. The class will help you determine if you’ve got the chops for the VO world before taking the next step and recording a demo. If you are interested in the VO Workshop click on the prices tab and hit the PayNow button for a Paypal payment to secure a spot as there are only a few available.
Animation Workshop with Debra Toffan for $249
This animation workshop is a 3 hour in-studio intensive. We limit the class size to 6 students, which allows everyone to get plenty of individual attention and direction.
The class includes;
- Valuable instruction on how to approach, create and sustain animation characters
- To begin to learn your vocal, emotional ranges and comfort zones
- The reality of the animation business and what you need to be competitive
- One-on-one coaching through real animation scripts
- The opportunity to work with other actors on animation scenes playing various characters
- Honest and constructive individual feedback
- Plenty of time for questions!
The class will help you determine if you’ve got the chops for the animation world before taking the next step and recording a demo.
If you are interested in the Animation Workshop click on the ‘Rates’ tab and hit the PayNow button to secure a spot as there are only 6 spots available for each class.
You’ve put it off long enough, right? You’re here because you need an outstanding voice demo.
First, we find out a bit about you. Who you are, where you’ve been and where you want to go. Only then do we put together a set of fresh scripts that best highlight your personality and unique talents.
Then you jump in the booth and we bring out the best you’ve got in a fun and creative environment. The final mix includes music and SFX that support your inspired performances.
Choose from the following Voice Over categories:
- Narration / Promo / Documentary
Kids and Teens
We love kids!
- Audition Circuit
- Couch Coach
- In-Studio Coaching
Meet The Maniacs
Janice is our fabulous voice director, coach and demo producer here at DemoManiacs. She is a classically trained actor with two decades of experience working professionally in voice-over, music theatre as well as riding her Vespa on TV and film shoots. You’ve heard her voicing spots for Toys R Us, The One Of A Kind Show, OLG and as the signature voice of Country Music Television. Giddy up!
Janice’s gift is being able to connect and put artists at ease, allowing them to relax and create a solid voice demo!
Ted started working in audio production when he was just 16. By twenty-one, he was managing Canada’s largest voice casting department, overseeing all aspects of the audition process. He then spent 10 years running his own full service shop, winning a number of awards and further honing his directorial skills. Now with KH Casting, Ted directs sessions for commercials, video games and even some animation.
He is also an accomplished performer, having voiced hundreds of radio and television commercials as a member os ACTRA. Ted has also appeared in the comedy troupes, “The Somethingorothers” and “Deadpan Powerpoint Presents”.
Folks We Love
Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice.
- What services do you provide?
- How much will it cost?
- Should I be nervous?
- How old should I be?